We are OPEN (daily 1pm to 10pm) during COVID-19 for Carry-out and Delivery. Find Us: 729 Montana Ave STE 2 Santa Monica CA 90403. FACE MASKS are required to be worn.
To our lovely customers…
As you are all aware, we are now entering into a particularly challenging time with the outbreak of COVID-19 affecting us all personally and small businesses everywhere.
Our mantra at Frozen Fruit Co has always been to “make someone’s day better”. As a small family owned business we want to be able to help moral and safety in the community (as much as we possibly can).
What we are doing?
The health, safety and well-being of our guests, team, and community are our top priority. We are taking safety guidelines extremely seriously, and in response to COVID-19 (coronavirus), we wanted to give you all an update on how we are taking actions to stay on top of it.
In addition to our current daily routine, here are some extra measures we’ve introduced to commit to a clean and safe environment:
- Increasing the frequency and attention to detail for sanitizing surfaces and deep cleaning throughout the day on all surfaces;
- All team members will be required to wear clean fresh gloves during preparation and service that will be changed and disposed of according to food safety guidelines;
- We are reminding and holding our team members accountable for preforming proper hand-washing procedures in accordance with the US Center for Disease Control (CDC); and
- We are in constant communication with our team members to advise and set expectations for heightened hygienic practices.
At this time we plan to stay open for our normal business hours and feel it is our responsibility to continue to serve our community.
If your prefer to stay in we can bring you your order straight to your doorstep with delivery from Postmates, Grubhub, Doordash or Ubereats.
Thank you for your continued support. Any updates, if any, to our hours will be shared via Instagram @frozenfruitco and our email list.
Please continue to look after yourself and each other in these challenging times.
Now For Some Better News
- New Flavor Vanilla– 3 and half years in the making, we are now introducing our brand new vanilla flavor into the store. Made from Coconut, Date and Vanilla this flavor will replace Coffee and be available from today in our Montana Ave location.
- Frozen Fruit Co Pints Launch into Rainbow Acres– Our Chocolate, Chocolate Mint, Coffee and Passion Fruit flavors are now available at Rainbow Acres. Yay! Visit Rainbow Acres at 13208 Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066.
Wow, you read this far…
Wow, you read this far. You deserve a riddle.
What question can you never answer yes to?